Overviews provide the a bird's eye view of the activities and assessments for each module.
Identify the purpose, learning outcomes, resources, and activities for each module:
Work with your Instructional Designer to:
- declare purpose statements
- match Chapter to Module Topics (if using textbook)
- declare Module Titles and Competency/Outcomes
- identify learning resources
- identify learning activities and assignments
Discuss the content of your first Overview with your Instructional Designer. You may wish to use the Module Alignment Document to organize your thoughts.
- Your designer will answer any questions you may have about planning modules and writing overviews.
- You may use the following overview as a guide:
Continue your work with your Instructional Designer as you plan and write overviews for the remaining modules.